Friday, September 25, 2009

Another organizational project...

One of my favorite things to do here lately has been to participate in image swaps on SCS. The biggest problem has been organizing the images that I've received. So once again, I am recycling a box that I had saved. If I remember correctly, it came with envelopes in it. The dividers on the inside of the box are also recycled - they are pieces of cereal box chipboard sandwiched in between layers of dsp. Recycling definitely helps keep costs down. :)

I'm still working on the mini-album I mentioned the other day. I'm sure an idea will strike in the near future and I'll get it finished up in no time. Meanwhile, this project seemed to be calling out to me. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Until next time, happy scrappin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies:
Papers: SU Polka Dot Punches DSP, CTMH Colonial White CS, GP White CS
Stamps: CTMH Doodle Alpha
Inks: CTMH Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, and Heavenly Blue
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Dymo label maker, Quick Kutz tab punch, Mod-Podge

6 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

great way to stroe those and not loose them.

Mod Podge Amy said...

Cute! Love the use of the Podge. :D

gale said...

What a great idea! I have stamped images all over the place.

scrappinmominky said...

great idea. I haven't been in any image swaps but I should get in on one.

Deb said...

Jenn what a great idea to store additional images you receive from various gals and wish-rak on SCS..I may have to case this idea as mine are just thrown in a basket. LOL!!!

Naomi said...

Aahhh, divided by company, that's very cool!