Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Road Trip Mini-Album & Matching Tin

I've been working on this little set for about a week now - just a few minutes here and there. I think painting the tin took the most time, and then of course I had to actually remember to buy binder rings when I went to the store. :) The tin is another one of my recycled items. I've had it sitting around for at least a year. LOL It came with dishwasher gel packs in it. There were too many colors on the tin to be able to simply cover with paper and leave the edges undone, so my Making Memories Scrapbook Paints came to the rescue yet again. The album is made with 4x4 coasters & binder rings. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Route 66 Paper Pack, CTMH Bamboo, Moonstruck, and Cranberry Cardstock
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Moonstruck, Cranberry, Bamboo
Stamps: Inkadinkado Brackets, CTMH Small Chocolate Alpha, CTMH Flyin' High, Journaling Set (brand unknown), CTMH Star Struck
Misc: Making Memories Paint, Mod Podge, Ribbon Retreat Ribbon, Misc. Buttons, Liquid Glass, 1" Binder Rings, 4"x 4" coasters

6 comments:

gale said...

Wow what a great idea!! Love the album and the tin too.

Cassie_lu said...

great job on both and they would make such a cute gift set for a fav. vacation

Mod Podge Amy said...

How cute! I love mini-albums with Podge.

CathyRose said...

Great job on this! Such a cute little album!

Dena said...

Such an adorable album! Love it!

The Mama Monkey said...

OMW this is darling!!! How perfect for a Road Trip! My kids would love this!