Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Robot Mini-Album with Matching Tin

I'm finally finished with the mini-album and tin that have been in the works for a couple of weeks now. I stared at them for days not knowing which stamp set to use for a theme and inspiration just was not coming to me. I originally wanted to create a gender neutral album since the papers are so fun and bright. My daughter insisted that I really should use the new robot stamp set I picked up at Michael's. I told her I wanted it gender neutral to which she replied "I like robots. Besides those robots are REALLY cute"! So I went with the robots. Between the hint of pink in the paper as well as the flowers on some of the paper, along with robots, it's certainly a nice mix but I'm not sure it qualifies completely as gender neutral. LOL Sorry for the dark pictures. My scrap space can be such a dungeon at times! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: American Crafts Tea Party Paper Pack, CTMH Tulip, Citrus Leaf, and Heavenly Blue Cardstocks
Inks: CTMH Tulip, Citrus Leaf, Heavenly Blue, and Outdoor Denim, Staz-On Jet Black
Stamps: Recollections (by Michael's) Robots Stamp Set, CTMH Ticket Tags, Reach for the Stars, Star Struck, and Journaling Jots
Misc: misc buttons, grommets, ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Liquid Glass, Prismacolor Markers, Making Memories decorative pin

8 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

this is great and you did a good job combining the robots with the colors

Louise Forsyth said...

Just so awesome!!! This is colourful, cool and just so cute!
I just love it.

gale said...

That's adorable! I love the robots.

CathyRose said...

This is so precious. Wonderful work on this!

Carolyn Christie said...

WOW these are adorable! Love it!!

Naomi said...

This one looks like a LOT of work! Love the bright colors, and the robot theme is great!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...this is awesome! I am sooo getting that set while I am in the States this month!!

Traci said...

Very cute! I love the robot images and the colors you used work so well.