Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple card for my mom...

I am getting a package together to send to my mom, so of course I need a card to write her a note in. :) I've had these scraps from my journal last week just sitting on my desk daring me to do something with them, so I used them for her card. I think she'll enjoy the paper just as much as I do.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: still can't remember the brand or name....LOL
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim
Stamp Sets: CTMH Say It In Style
Misc: ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, ribbon slider from LSS - it came in a box with other hardware, kind of like the hodge podge hardware from SU...I think it might be from We R Memory Keepers but not sure...DH bought it for me for my birthday a couple of years ago. :)

6 comments:

gale said...

Ooh that's so pretty. I love that you used scraps on it. I need to do that more often.

The Mama Monkey said...

So I cannot help it...I LOVE that paper!!! Good for you using scraps! It feels good to use stuff up, doesn't it??!

Deb S. said...

Jenn this card is great! Love that patterned paper!

Louise Forsyth said...

This is lovely, great papers, really elegant card.

jennifer said...

Ooh, that is fun paper! I love this card and sure your mom will too, such a nice gift :)

Traci said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper!