Friday, September 11, 2009

Stylish Embellishment Storage

For anyone who has followed my blog for a while, you know that organization is very important to me. I seem to have a constantly overflowing mess of embellishments. Not only am I addicted to papers & ribbons, but I love, love, love embellishments such as brads & buttons. The magnetic embellishment organizers I made recently can be seen here. I ran out of small craft jars when I put those together and still had lots of embellishments to organize. I was being too cheap to go and buy more jars, so I just muddled along. Then a dear friend of mine stopped by this morning and brought me an old spice rack that I had expressed an interest in if she decided not to keep it. Shameless aren't I? LOL Actually she was already going to get rid of it and I gave her the suggestion to store embellishments in it. She decided she didn't want to keep it after all and brought it over to moi. Thanks Karen, you're the best!!! As you can see some jars are fuller than others, but it works great and looks good too. Oh, and it even spins! You can't get much better than that! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Traci said...

Great idea for storing embellishments!

gale said...

That is so cute. If I had the room I'd love to have something that's so easy to see and use.

Cassie_lu said...

what a great way to store embellies.

Dawn said...

Oh I am loving that organizer, if you check out my blog you will see I have an obsession with using lots of unusual things to get organized.Glad I stopped by.

scubasubie said...

Great storage idea!!!

CathyRose said...

Great storage idea! What a nice friend to give it to you. I love organizing too!

Naomi said...

I have seen a few people use spice racks, I think they're perfect. I have very little desk space, or I would have to use one myself! Looks great!

Louise Forsyth said...

Very cool organization idea. Nice and tidy.

Night Shift Nancy said...

Jenn that is brilliant :) I love it! So cute!