Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thinking of You Card

Are you feeling spoiled yet? Three posts in three days! It must be a record. LOL I put this card together quickly this morning for a friend of mine. I just couldn't resist trying a "new to me" stamp that I purchased off of e-bay recently. I know that it is from a retired SU set, but I don't know the name of it. I colored the images in using Prismacolor markers. Sorry my photo looks so washed out. I think DH must've changed the camera settings on me yet again, because here lately my photos have been turning out worse than normal!

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: CTMH Buttercup, Spring Iris, and Colonial White
Stamps: SU - unsure of name, CTMH Say It In Style
Inks: CTMH Buttercup & Spring Iris, Staz-On Jet Black
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, red brads (unknown brand)

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love that card. So pretty!

scrappinmominky said...

love this card. It is so soft and and pretty looking. The stamp looks like a current stamp in the catty. Can't think of the name of it right now though.

Beth Jacobs said...

This card is really pretty! You did a great job!

gale said...

Very pretty card. Love those colors!

Deb said...

Sweet Card! The softeness of it reminds me a lazy late afternoon sitting back sipping ice tea. Great coloring