Thursday, October 29, 2009

Art Box

I created this for the recent craft show I participated in. The box is of course recycled - it came full of chocolates. :) I had the sketch pad sitting around for a bit, not even sure where I bought it at, and I managed to find an extra box of crayons in our back to school stash. I'm not 100% pleased with how the top of the box came out but I just love the sketch pad. It didn't sell at the last craft show. I'm thinking if it doesn't sell at the next one, that it might make a wonderful Christmas present for one of my nephews.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Animal Crackers Creative Basics, CTMH Dutch Blue & Holiday Red Cardstocks
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, CTMH Dutch Blue & Holiday Red
Stamps: CTMH Life's A Jungle, Chocolate Alpha
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Snaps - not sure of brand, Stickles Crystal Ice, Liquid Glass,
Prismacolor Markers

This is another little sketch pad that I found in my stash. Once again, I have no idea where it came from. LOL

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Animal Crackers Creative Basics
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, CTMH Holiday Red
Stamps: Imaginisce Polar Bear
Misc. Buttons & Scrapper's Floss, Liquid Glass, Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat

3 comments:

scubasubie said...

Great idea with recycling that box! I love both sketch pads! Very cute

gale said...

really cute projects! I need to buy a big box of chocolate so I can recycle it. lol

Naomi said...

I like the Art Box idea, it's a great kid gift!