Thursday, October 1, 2009

Decorated Tin with Matching Cards

Are you tired of decorated tins yet? Well, rather than a mini-album, this one contains six cards with matching envelopes. I didn't sell very many cards at last year's craft show, but the few that I did sell were typically part of a set. They make great gifts. :) I keep telling myself that I shouldn't make too many cards to sell, because I don't want to be disappointed like last year. I suppose hope springs eternal though. *sigh* Anyways, I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Until next time, happy scrappin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Cutie Pie Level 2 paper pack, CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
Ink: CTMH Spring Iris & Bubblegum, Staz-On Jet Black
Stamps: Imaginisce Snag'em stamp, not sure of the name.
Misc: ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, sparkles, mod-podge
, Prismacolor markers

11 comments:

Melissa said...

that is just adorable! i love the colors you chose. Great job :) I bet you could sew, its not that hard.

CathyRose said...

Awesome job on these tins! What a great gift idea!

gale said...

What a cute tin. Love those cards-the colors look good together!

Mod Podge Amy said...

Cute!! You did a great job -

Carolyn Christie said...

Pretty Pretty! I have never made one. You did an awesome job! :)

scrappinmominky said...

Super cute. Love the tin and the cards that match are adorable. I'm sure this will sell quickly.

Naomi said...

Oh, these are wonderfully cute!!! Great little set!

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow Your tin sets are just amazing! Love the ribbon on the handles!!!

Louise Forsyth said...

You are so clever, I love the colours you have used and the cute images.

jennifer said...

How cute! I never tire of those little tins, so many uses. The cards are so pretty too. Never stop hoping and trying ;)

Traci said...

Too cute! I love the dp you used. That tin is so cute with the ribbons.