Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dry Erase Boards

I'm baaaack! Did anyone miss me? :D My computer is finally fixed. A big shout out to my DH for fixing it for me! WooHoo!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Okay, my shouting and jumping for joy moment is over with. Now down to business. I created these dry erase boards from document frames from Dollar Tree. They were originally bare wood. I had my daughter paint them with a black metallic paint for me. The calendar template is one that DH created for me using Microsoft Excel. Being married to a computer geek definitely has it's advantages! LOL I tell him on a regular basis that I am so grateful he's my computer geek. Said most lovingly I assure you. :) I am hoping to post quite a bit over the next couple of weeks to make up for not posting for the past 2 1/2 weeks. LOL I have lots of pictures finally downloaded to my computer from the camera. Thanks for stopping by and not giving up on me! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Dionne said...

I think these are sooo cute!

scubasubie said...

Welcome back! I love your draw/erase board! Fantastic!!!!

Traci said...

WOW! What a great idea! I love them! The note section is a bonus to the calendar! Glad you are back! And how wonderful of your husband to help you make those calendars!

gale said...

Yay for dh! Mine barely knows how to turn the computer on. lol. But he can fix my car! Your dry erase boards are gorgeous!

Naomi said...

Aaahhh, so you write on the glass? That's brilliant! Send some of your mojo my way, mine is missing! These look amazing! Great gifts! I must make some!