Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Cards

Well folks, here is the last of the Halloween stuff I have made recently. A friend called and asked me for some Halloween cards. I didn't have any made up, so I quickly grabbed my meager Halloween supplies and got to work! The following six cards are the result. :) I used the same supplies as previously - using up most of my scraps and pulling two new sheets of Halloween paper out of my stash. I usually don't do much in the way of Halloween stuff, but I sure did enjoy what I made this year. It was really fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what fun and quick cards

gale said...

Wow you've been busy!! Love these-they are all so cute.

Naomi said...

Oooh, I bet she loved them! They're all so fun! I don't do too much for Halloween either (besides with the kids) but it is kind of fun, isn't it?