Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Goodies

As promised, here are some more Halloween goodies that I made for last week's craft show. For those of you familiar with Close To My Heart, you will perhaps recognize these tubes as those that ribbon rounds and embellishments come in. I used scraps of paper from making the mailboxes, and the same stamp sets and what not. The tubes are filled with mini candy bars, about 7 in each one. The last picture is of a few Halloween nugget boxes that I made. I purchased around 10 sheets of Halloween patterned paper at my LSS, and was truly amazed at just how much I was able to make with it. I was able to do the mailboxes, these treat tubes, a few nugget boxes, some Boo kits (will post later), and still had a few scraps to turn into cards (will also post later). I just love it when I can make my supplies stretch! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Jenn, these are such great ideas and not a lot of money. You clever girl.

Naomi said...

These are wonderful! What a great reuse of a container!

gale said...

Cute projects-and great idea to use those containers. I always throw them all away. ugh. I wish I'd kept a few now. lol

Cassie_lu said...

great idea and you did a wonderful job with it too.

scrappinmominky said...

All of your Halloween goodies are super cute. Love it all.