Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Mailboxes

I bought a dozen of these mailboxes in the Target Dollar Spot when they were available earlier this year. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but I just KNEW that I could put them to good use! :) I decorated six of them for Halloween and filled them with candy. I sold all but two of them at last weekend's craft show. I can't tell you for sure what papers I used on each one - it's all paper I bought at my LSS. I'll be posting the remainder of the Halloween items I've made throughout the rest of this week. Enjoy!

P.S. I didn't have any Halloween stamps and NEEDED to go out and buy some....aren't these stamps just the cutest?!?! I just love the skeleton holding the pumpkin. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: Various brands from LSS - I think MME, Imaginisce, and I'm not sure what else.
Stamps: Studio G Wood Mounted $1 stamps (skeleton, jack-o-lantern, witch, and ghost), Recollections Halloween Set ( I just love the Trick or Treat...Smell my feet stamp!)
Inks: Staz-on Jet Black
Misc: Prismacolor Markers, Liquid Glass, Glitter, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat

4 comments:

scubasubie said...

CUTE!!! I should make one and put on my desk at work.... but to find the time. You're boxes look FABULOUS!

gale said...

These are adorable!! I love those papers-so cute.

Traci said...

Jenn...you're so talented! Good job!

Naomi said...

These are ridiculous good! Way to go, girl! Wow! Oh, and I totally understand when you 'need' to buy stamps...happens to me all the time!