Friday, October 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 110

I haven't participated in a Mojo Monday Challenge in ages! I have been working on some matching gift sets for an upcoming craft show and felt like I was running out of ideas. Why it took me so long to head over to Mojo Monday for some inspiration I have no idea. I should've gone there much much sooner! The composition book came together so easy with this week's sketch. Each set includes an altered composition book, a 5"x 5" spiral bound notebook, a clippy board, and two binder clip magnets. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV 12x12 Sorbet paper pad, SU Melon Mambo & Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Ink: SU Melon Mambo & Tempting Turquoise, CTMH Sunflower & Orange
Stamps: Wild Daisy (Heidi Grace), Owl Garden (Craft Affair by Hampton Art)
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, misc buttons, brads, & self adhesive sparkle, Liquid Glass, Prima Flowers

ETA: I've spent the past couple of hours putting together posts and scheduling them out over the next 2 weeks. I knew I had taken a lot of pictures of craft show projects recently, but never dreamed it would provide me with two weeks worth of posts! I hope y'all will come back each day to see what creations have been posted. I'm sure as I continue working on craft show items over the next two weeks, that I'll end up with even more posts to get through the next two weeks. LOL So meanwhile, enjoy daily postings. I look forward to and appreciate your comments!

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what a great little set

CathyRose said...

Super-cute projects, Jenn!

gale said...

These are so cute. Love the orange and turquoise together!

Naomi said...

This is a fabulous set! I LOVE that you made magnets from the binder clips! I am going to do that ASAP! I have made photo holders and things with them, but that would make awesome fridge magnets to hold my girls artwork! TFS!