Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick & Simple Magnets

One of my best sellers at last year's craft show was magnets. I had made a whole bunch of little glass pebble and binder clip magnets. I even had little boys coming up and buying magnets. It was the funniest thing to see them debating over which ones they wanted. LOL Needless to say I don't think little boys will want these being that they are flowers, but I am sure they'll sell quickly! I had these glittered chipboard flowers in my stash and they've been there for what seems like forever. I think they are from Making Memories if I remember correctly. I simply used a little E-6000 to layer the flowers and put a magnet on the back. I used liquid glass or a clear sparkle to give a bit of dimension to the centers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what fun magnets

scubasubie said...

Great magnets- whats E6000?

Naomi said...

Oh, these are cool! I love using E6000 for magnets, it is the best glue ever, isn't it?

gale said...

ooh I love these! What a great idea for all that chipboard I just HAD to buy and haven't even touched yet.