Saturday, October 24, 2009

You've Been Booed Kits

I created Boo kits for last week's craft show. I worried that they might not sell too well, and lo and behold, all six of them sold within the first half hour! Now I wish I would've had more made up. LOL Each bag contains a large Hershey Symphony chocolate bar that has been decorated with Halloween papers, a You've Been Booed poem, and a sign to put in the window to say you've already been booed. The idea was that people could buy these kits and the work is already done. Supplies used are the same as the previous couple of Halloween posts. Enjoy!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

congrats on them selling so quickly

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute. what is this "you've been booed?" Sounds like something fun I should know about. Can you email the details to me at scrappinmominky@yahoo.com

CathyRose said...

All the Halloween projects are just wonderful!

gale said...

So cute! I can see why they sold so quickly.

Naomi said...

That's an incredible idea! I can't believe you sold them all that quickly. I guess at craft shows you just never know what to expect!