Saturday, November 7, 2009

Altered Composition Books

I created these two books as gifts. The first one I gave to a dear sweet woman who took time out of her busy schedule to teach me and two of my friends how to make homemade lotions and soaps. She wouldn't let us pay her anything for her time or the supplies used, so I made this notebook for her.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: SU Tempting Turquoise CS, SU Kaleidoscope DSP
Stamps: House Mouse
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, SU Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Prismacolor markers, Self adhesive sparkles, liquid glass


This next notebook I created for one of my daughter's friends for her birthday.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Daydream Paper Pack, Lilac Mist CS
Stamps: CMTH Heartthrob, Doodle Alpha
Inks: CTMH Spring Iris
Misc: ribbon, buttons, sparkles, liquid glass

3 comments:

gale said...

These are so cute-love the house mouse one!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these are both adorable...great job....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Naomi said...

Like them both, but I LOVE the House Mouse the best!