Sunday, November 1, 2009

Altered Mini-Journals

I found these cute little spiral bound journals in the dollar spot at Michael's this past summer and bought as many as I could. I am such a hoarder! :) They are about 5" x 5" square. Needless to say, they are quick, simple, and lots of fun to alter. I used lots of different papers & stamps, too many for me to go through and post....so if you have a question about a product used, please feel free to ask. :) Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful little journals! I really like the bright flower one the best.

Carolyn Christie said...

Awesome job!! And they're already made spirel books. Cool!! TFS

I found some 6x8 2010 photo calenders for a dollar. Just add the pics. Sending one off to inlaws.

Night Shift Nancy said...

Jenn I love your altered albums and journals and such! You are such an inspration! And I am really glad that I snagged one of your altered books earlier this year. I love it. Love it. Love it. :)

The Mama Monkey said...

Hoarder? I know nothing about that! :) I would have hoarded them, too! Darling and the perfect size!