Monday, November 30, 2009

"Antique" Composition Book Gift Set

I have been such a bad blogger! I haven't been doing much in the way of crafty stuff lately because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Nevermind how exhausted I was after that last craft show. But I am back now. :) I took these pictures before my craft show, but was too lazy to upload to my blog. How's that for honesty? LOL I think this was my favorite set out of everything that I did. While I absolutely love bright colors and what not I was just tickled at how well this turned out. Believe it or not, both the rose and the wishing well images were stamped on white cardstock. I received them in an image swap and thought they matched the paper perfectly...they just needed to be antiqued a bit. I used watercolor pencils for the coloring and used Antique Linen Distress Ink to give it that aged look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

great gift set

CathyRose said...

Love the vintage look of these projects. Beautifully done!

gale said...

Gorgeous projects! Love that paper and the vintage look of them.