Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Fudge

I wanted to make "Christmas Fudge" bars to sell at my last craft show, but couldn't find the large candy bars on sale. Wouldn't you know, the week AFTER I bought six of them for Boo kits at $2 each, they went on sale for $1.50 each and this week they are $1.25 each. Ugh! What I ended up doing was making up just this one as an example and then created kits that included the matted poem, the scalloped circle stamped embellishment, the paper, and ribbon, all coordinating of course. I put them in a gallon ziploc bag (enough to do 3 bars) and sold them as Christmas Fudge kits. Wouldn't you know it, I sold all four kits that I made in the first hour (along with the Boo kits). LOL I will definitely be making some more of these for the upcoming craft show.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth Jacobs said...

cute idea!!! Can you post a pic of the kit? How much will you sell them for?? thanks!

gale said...

So cute-what a great idea!!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is a great idea and how cute! I can see them making great coach/teacher gifts!!