Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas Mailboxes

Here's the other half of the mailboxes I decorated recently. I had them filled with candy for the previous craft show, but since I'm not allowed to sell anything candy related at the upcoming craft show, I think I'm going to put Snowman Soup in the three that didn't sell. :) I hope Target carries these cute little things again next spring. They are just so fun to do and the possibilities are endless! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: Imaginisce, and I think MME but I can't remember for sure, Bazzill Cardstock
Stamps: Imaginisce single stamps and CTMH December Word Puzzle
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, CTMH Sweet Leaf & Tulip, SU Melon Mambo
Misc: Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Liquid Glass, Liquid Applique, CTMH tiny sparkles

1 comment:

gale said...

These are all so cute. I agree that they are fun to decorate!!