Thursday, November 12, 2009

Elf Ornaments

Out of the three sets of ornaments I made, these are my favorite. I'm probably biased simply because this is one of my all time favorite stamps sets. :) The ink/marker smeared a bit, but from a distance, it looks like there is a little halo of color around the elves.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: DCWV Metallic Cardstock
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black
Stamps: CTMH Merry Pursuits
Misc: CTMH Season's Greetings Ribbon, Prismacolor markers, Stickles

6 comments:

gale said...

so cute!! Love those stamps-adorable!

CathyRose said...

Jenn, those elves are so cute. Great ornaments!

scrappinmominky said...

These are so cute!!! Love the little elves.

Traci said...

So cute! I love those little elfs! They are so adorable!

scrappychick said...

Great idea!! I just love the little elves....I have a question though, could you tell me the dimensions of the scallop circle and the size of your glass gems? Thank you for an awesome idea!!

Leslie :)

Sherri Thacker said...

These are just adorable. Would you mind telling me how you did these and where you got the other supplies? I have that same exact stamp set and I would love to make some. Can you please email me with directions and/or a list of supplies? Thanks. flipflops4sherri@yahoo.com