Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Festive Tree Ornaments

Here's the 2nd set of ornaments I made. I wish I would've had some green stickles when I made these. It has since been added to my stash. :) I really love the Christmas tree stamps I used. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Topiary CS
Stamps: CTMH December Word Puzzle, Fiskars Festive Trees, Don't remember the brand of the Joy & Noel stamps. They were singles that I bought a few years ago. I do know they are NOT Imaginisce.
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, CTMH Topiary
Misc: Stickles, printed ribbon is I think from American Crafts

2 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful ornaments!! Gosh I can't believe it's only about 6 weeks away. yikes!!

scrappinmominky said...

Very pretty ornaments. I love how glittery and pretty they are.