Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 111

Two posts in one day....what a rarity! I've made a few of these gift sets for next week's craft show (as you will see in upcoming posts). I had one set left to make and decided to go back to the Mojo Monday blog for a bit of inspiration. I really like how this turned out and especially love the bright colors. As you can see I rotated the sketch to make it work. The crocheted flower is one that I made using Senso white metallic yarn. It is a white yarn with glints of a metallic sheen to it. I found the directions for the flowers on SCS and have fallen in love with them. More to come on those later though. :) I used liquid glass on the flowers on the composition book and crystal ice stickles on the mini-notebook.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: American Crafts Tea Party Papers, SU Tempting Turquoise CS, CTMH Tulip CS
Inks: CTMH Tulip, SU Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Floral Friends(Unity)
Misc: Corduroy brad from MM, misc. brads, self adhesive gems (round and flower shaped), Liquid Glass, Prismacolor markers, Crystal Ice Stickles, Prima Flowers
.

2 comments:

Deb S. said...

So very bright and cheery! I love those crocheted flowers!

gale said...

Beautiful projects! The crocheted flower looks amazing. I have the stuff to make those but never get around to actually doing it.