Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snowman Ornaments

I found these glass stones at my LSS and they had a cute set of ornaments made up with them. I thought it would be a fun thing to do for this week's craft show. I've made up 3 different sets, and while they were easy to make, I'm not sure if I'll make them again or not. As you will see in a couple of days, depending on the medium used, the effects are different. Markers and ink smear a bit and the glitter doesn't quite show up as well as I would've liked. Drying time was the biggest drawback to making these. My husband really likes them and says that if they don't sell they'll make great gifts. How's that for looking on the bright side of things? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: DCWV Metallics CS
Stamps: CTMH Snow Friends, TCP Studio Vintage Christmas
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black
Misc: Stickles, ribbon

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

cute ornaments

gale said...

These are so adorable! Love all that glitter-I bet they'll do great at the show!

The Mama Monkey said...

I have this stamp set and it is one of my favorites as well! The ornaments are adorable...and your DH is a hoot!