Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Cards

I did these cards for the same friend as yesterday's birthday cards. :) I love how they turned out, even if they are on the simple side. All images are from a holiday image swap I participated in a while back and are all from CTMH. The cardstock in the first & last cards is from a My Mind's Eye paper stack that I bought. The second card uses CTMH Aspen papers and the 3rd one uses CTMH Evensong Creative Basics papers. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful cards. I am so impressed-I barely have time to make my own cards much less cards for someone else! lol

scrappinmominky said...

These are great. I especially love the first one. That is a beautiful image.

Anna said...

I LOVE The O Holy Night one! WOW! What a great friend! You are -- even without the cards. :)

Louise Forsyth said...

These are gorgeous Jenn, lucky people on your card list.

The Mama Monkey said...

That JOY card looks like a TAC stamp I have, except the TAC has swirls in it. I love that set!

These are all great and they are for a friend? You are a good woman!