Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just checking in...

We are home from vacation and DH still has a couple of days off of work. I haven't even stepped foot into my scrap space since before we left last week but am hoping to make it down there today to at least put away the goodies that Santa brought me. :) I am really excited to use the new Martha Stewart Scoring Board that I got, as well as the 2.5" Xyron & refills. I think for adhering small items the Xyron is my favorite tool. I've avoided purchasing the larger ones in the past not truly certain that I needed them. I finally asked for the 2.5" since more and more often there were occasions where it would've made things much easier. I'm sure I will get back to creating here in the near future as there are some projects I really want to get done. Hopefully I'll be back real soon with something creative to share. Meanwhile, I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and has a wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Happy New Year Jenn! Hope you enjoy some scrappy time soon. I've been the same way and now I'm so excited to start playing again! Have fun :)