Monday, December 14, 2009

More Christmas Cards

Here are a few more Christmas cards I created for a friend.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: K & Company Winter Wonderland paper pad, K & Company Peppermint Twist Specialty paper pad
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH New England Ivy
Stamps: CTMH Merry Pursuits
Misc: ribbon, prismacolor markers


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Holiday paper pad, CTMH Sweet Leaf & Colonial White cardstocks
Inks: CTMH Tulip, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: CTMH No Peeking
Misc: Glitter, ribbon


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper:
My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Holiday paper pad, CTMH Twilight and New England Ivy Cardstocks
Inks: CTMH Twilight & New England Ivy
Stamps: CTMH Snow Friends
Misc: Stickles, prismacolor markers, corner rounder punch

Well, now that I am done with my scrap for hire projects such as these Christmas cards and the 95 bookmarks I just finished making (and forgot to take a picture of before delivering them), I am hoping to get on to making the Christmas cards I want us to send out for our family. If all goes well, I will have time to do that tomorrow. :) I also have a few more small scale paper crafting projects to finish up over the next week and a half before Christmas. I have many tasks yet to do that involve a date with my sewing machine. That should be interesting to say the least. :-0 So if I don't post for a while, no worries, I'm probably just being held captive by my sewing machine. I also have holiday baking to get started on this week. I've been invited to a cookie swap on Wednesday evening that I need to make 6 dozen cookies for. It'll be hectic to get those done, but I am sure it will be well worth my time! Until next time, happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

beautiful

gale said...

These are all so cute. I especially like the 3rd one with the snowmen. They are adorable.