Friday, December 18, 2009

O Holy Night card

Well it took me a couple of days longer than I intended to get our cards done and ready to mail. I have been busily preparing for Christmas and figured I'd better take a picture of the cards I made before I sent them all out in the mail. LOL I am really please with how these have turned out. They are rather simple, but boy I sure was beginning to regret my choice of two colors of glitter by the time I made 50 of these!!! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: K & Company paper pad, CTMH White Daisy CS, SU Tempting Turquoise CS
Stamps: Inkdadinkado, CTMH Peace on Earth
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Martha Stewart Glitter, Fiskars threading water punch
, Recollections card bases & envelopes

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it.

CathyRose said...

So pretty, love the little touch of glitter!

gale said...

What a pretty card. I love the glitter-I bet you're all shiny by now.

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL Come the 6th card in a repetitive project, I regret all aspects of it! :) This is so pretty and I know everyone will love your bling!