Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tic-Tac-Toe Board

Here's the tic-tac-toe board I created for the game box for my nieces & nephews. This one is a bit more girly than the checkerboard but I think the boys will probably still play with it anyways. ;) The board is one I bought in the unfinished wood aisle at Michael's, and the legs for it are little wooden spools from the same aisle. I used glass gems that are larger than what I used for the checkerboard I posted yesterday. The glitter in the center of the flowers doesn't show up as well as I would've liked, but all in all, I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: SU Razzleberry Lemonade & Kaleidoscope paper packs
Stamps: TAC Graphic Blooms
Inks: SU Tempting Turquoise & Melon Mambo
Misc: Glass gems, mod-podge, stickles, unfinished wood board & spools

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

great job

gale said...

Oh wow what a neat idea!! I would like to do something like this for my kids too. I think the boys would like to play on this girly board as much as the girls. lol

The Mama Monkey said...

This is a great idea!! I bet they loved it!!