Sunday, January 3, 2010

Altered IPOD Box

I needed a small gift box for a friend's gift, and wanted to make the box part of the gift. I saved the box my IPOD came in last Christmas thinking it would be great for altering since it has so much white space on it and is quite sturdy. It only took a few minutes to put together, but turned out super cute, although I don't think the picture does it justice. I was having a hard time getting a good picture.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Let's Get Together Paper Pack
Inks: CTMH Breeze
Misc: ribbon, gold ice stickles, rhinestone gems, ribbon

5 comments:

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute. I need ideas on how to use the plastic ipod boxes. i have several of those.

Leslie said...

great idea. You did a nice job.

Cassie_lu said...

it turned out totally cute

Naomi said...

Cute. I love plain boxes to alter, they make beautiful gift boxes, on the cheap! This is really cute.

gale said...

Oh wow what a neat idea! My ipod came in a clear plastic box. I'll have to buy another to get a nice white box. lol. The box turned out so cute.