Monday, January 4, 2010

Covered Jr. Legal Pads Part 1

I wanted to get these made before Christmas for a few of my friends and just ran out of time before we headed out of town. Hopefully they'll forgive my lateness and love me anyways. :) The first notebook is actually for me and the second one is for my friend Lila. I wanted to showcase these two side by side because they are actually made from the same piece of 12x12 paper. There is no stamping involved at all on the first one, and the only stamping on the second one is the peaches stamp that I added. I thought the designs of the paper were just gorgeous all by themselves and didn't really need much....other than glitter of course. I just have to add the bling. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: K & Company Designer Paper Pad (Terri Conrad Sweet Life)
Inks: SU Melon Mambo
Stamps: SU Farm Fresh
Misc: Stickles, dew drops, glossy accents

5 comments:

SamieVt said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

gale said...

These are beautiful! Definitely made even better with the glitter.

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the bling! I can't wait to get back to the US where there is an office supply store! LOL Strange things one misses!!

Naomi said...

WOW! Love the glitter. You have made a ton of these! They are a great gift idea.

Terri Conrad said...

HI Jen,

love the sparkle you added to our Sweet Life papers