Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Covered Jr. Legal Pads Part 3

The last two covered notepads...for my friend Tauna, and my mom. My mom is in love with the House Mouse images. Well the ones she has seen anyways. So she is always asking if I can make her something with the really cute cat and mouse images. LOL
Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: TAC
Ink: SU Melon Mambo, CTMH Heavenly Blue
Stamps: CTMH Friendship Alpha (small)
Misc: Glossy Accents, Ribbon


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: SU Kaleidoscope, Tempting Turquoise CS
Inks: SU Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: House Mouse (received in an image swap)
Misc: Fiskars Border Punch, EK Success Border Punch, Glossy Accents, Prismacolor Markers

7 comments:

Traci said...

These are so cute! I love the House Mouse one, that paper you used is great!

gale said...

Those are both great! The house mouse one is sooo adorable!

The Mama Monkey said...

Love altering notebooks! These came out darling!

Louise said...

These are fabulous... brilliant ideas for a cute gift.

Naomi said...

Cute! You do a great job on the pads!

Naomi said...

Hey! I got your comment about the paper bows. I don't have your email address, so here is the info. Go to SCS, click on Gallery. Click on Anything But A Card, then click on Bags, Bows (something like that), then click on Paper Bows, then tutorial. I found the instructions were harder than it should have been, and I simplified them, and also made notes about how to make a small one that I came up with. If you want to shoot me your email address, I can send you the tutotial which I updated... nball81@embarqmail.com

jennifer said...

These are so cute! I can see why she loves them so much- adorable!! Both cards are so pretty and colorful.