Monday, January 25, 2010

Junior Legal Pads....Again....

Are y'all sick of these yet? As much as I love making them, I am totally sick of them at this point. LOL A friend hired me to make these and I'm sure they won't be the last ones that I make for her. I am on to other projects at this point....slowly but surely. I will have something other than a notepad to show you tomorrow. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forgive me for not posting supplies used. I am battling a wicked migraine at the moment. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love these legal pads..what a great idea! The colors are great and so to here you have a migraine. They can be a pain as I get them once in a while and then I hope you never have too experience a cluster migraine. My prayers are with you.

gale said...

These are great! So sorry you have (or had) a migraine. They really suck. :(

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL I know what you mean. I have to lead a craft for 16 ladies making these. I am sick of seeing them too! They came out so cute, though!!