Saturday, February 13, 2010

Famous Last Words...

You know the expression "never say never"? Well I put that one to the test this last week. In my recent post of junior legal pads I said I was sick of making them and needed a new project to work on...well I ended up eating my words! I took a bit of a hiatus from papercrafting for a couple of weeks (or so it felt...I've really lost track). I made these notebooks for my neighbor's mom. I'm not sure if it was the new papers and stamps I had to play with or what, but it was fun to make them. Then when the ladies at the dentist's office saw them, I got an order for five more of them. I really do think I will move on to a different project now...just not sure what. LOL Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no clue where the papers on the first one are from...other than my stash! LOL The patterned papers on the 2nd & 3rd are from Bo Bunny I think. Well I know the 3rd one is for sure. On the 2nd one I used my new stamp set from SU called From the Heart. It is from their mini catalog and I just love it. It's also cling mounted and comes in a dvd case that is great for saving room storage wise. I'm so glad they are now offering cling mounted stamps. Yay!!! No more wood blocks!!!

4 comments:

gale said...

These are so cute!! I know what you mean about getting burned out on making the same thing.

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL You are going to start dreaming about notebooks! :) These came out cute as well!

Naomi said...

Love your notebooks! And I LOVE the SU clear mount stamps. I bought all the blocks at one time, and already have about 6 clear sets, and am thinking of remounting most of my wood sets to cling!

CathyRose said...

These turned out so pretty. Great job on them! They are one of my favorite projects to make.