Monday, February 15, 2010

Technique Club Cards for February

I taught my technique club class this last week. With it being before Valentine's Day, I happily made Valentine cards. :) I taught color resist techniques this month - wax paper resist, crayon resist, and heat embossing color resist. I think there are tutorials for each technique on Splitcoaststampers.

Photobucket

It's hard to see the light pink background in the photo, but we did the wax paper resist technique.

Photobucket

Crayon resist technique on the hearts. No matter how many times I do this technique, it still amazes me that I can start with white cardstock, but you'd never guess that by looking at the finished project.
Photobucket

Heat embossing color resist - same as above....hard to believe I started out with white cardstock. I just love the embossed white swirls. :)

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I bet they had a wonderful time!! All such fun and magical techniques!

Naomi said...

I LOVE all resist techniques, and you nailed each one! What a great class!

CathyRose said...

The valentines are beautiful! Great technique with lots of wow factor.

gale said...

These are cute cards. I love doing that waxed paper resist-it's fun! Love the pp on the last card.

Louise said...

These are adorable Jenn, fab technique.