Monday, March 1, 2010

It's all Naomi's Fault!!!

She shared her tutorial for the homemade bows! LOL She warned me that they were addictive, but really I had no idea! I didn't use double sided paper for these, and I am really wishing that I would have. I think they would just look that much better. The little tins are from Dollar Tree and can be found on their wedding aisle. Yep, Dollar Tree has a wedding aisle. I think it's really quite funny and a very good idea actually...I mean really you don't want to spend a lot of money on wedding favors anyways. :) The tins came 3 to a package. I made these as Valentine treats for some friends at church. Each tin holds six dark chocolate Hershey's Kisses....cute decorated tin & chocolate....what's not to love?!?!?

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: from my stash...not sure of brand...may have even been purchased at Dollar Tree ages ago. LOL
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, tins from Dollar Tree

4 comments:

Louise said...

These are adorable Jenn, and yes you are right, totally addictive... I made them for the Christmas presents this year, I found them quite theraputic.lol.

gale said...

Those are beautiful! We just got a dollar tree and I noticed the wedding aisle there. lol

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love these! they are so pretty!

Naomi said...

Hehehe! I will NOT take the blame for this...I warned you!!! LOL! I can't stop making them either. I will NEVER buy another bow. I still have some Ski Slope DSP from two years ago, and will be making all my Christmas bows this year to use it up! Your tins look great. I have also bought things from Dollar Tree to alter! Great frames, wedding favors, cheap candles, and address books, etc!