Tuesday, March 30, 2010

These aren't nearly as cute after you've made 40+ of them!!!

Yep, you guessed it, more junior legal pads. LOL My friend used up the last batch I made for her and needed some more. She hands these out as birthday presents for her co-workers and friends. Of course somehow I don't think I'll get one for my birthday later this week. ;)

She really liked the one I made previously that used SU's God's Beauty stamp set so I recreated that one with the same design but used different papers. Then she wanted one that was school themed and the remaining two she wanted to have birthday themes. I actually really like doing work for her because she gives me a theme or color or some details to work with, but then leaves the rest of to me and no matter what seems to love what I make. I tell ya, it does the ego good. LOL :-D

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: K & Company, CTMH Notebook, CTMH Desert Sand & Blush CS
Stamps: SU God's Beauty
Inks: CTMH Blush & Desert Sand
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Stickles, Glossy Accents


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Animal Crackers Creative Basics & Tulip CS
Stamps: CTMH School Fun (retired)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Tulip
Misc: Glossy Accents, Prismacolor markers, Pencil Die Cut, Stickles, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Veranda, Juniper & Creme Brulee CS
Stamps: CTMH Follow Your Heart, CTMH Happy Birthday
Inks: CTMH Juniper & Creme Brulee
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Studio G Glitter Glue


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Spring Iris CS, SU Sweet Pea DSP Stack
Stamps: CTMH Piece of Cake, CTMH Adorable Backgrounds
Inks: CTMH Spring Iris, Buttercup, Versamark
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, White Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Prismacolor Markers

6 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are all gorgeous! What a fabulous gift idea! xx

Cheryl Even said...

I can't decide which one I like best, since they are all so cute! Love all the finishing touches, and what a great mix of supplies from several companies.

scrappinmominky said...

Very pretty and what a great gift idea. I need to make some of these to have for my girls.

Naomi said...

Your office supply store must love to see you come in! 'I'll take 50 notepads, please'...LOL! You do a great job on them!

CathyRose said...

All terrific! I can't believe you made so many. It is hard for me to make even 3 or 4 the same. Great job!

gale said...

I know what you mean-but I think they are adorable!!