Sunday, April 25, 2010

Butterfly Wings Spiral Notebook

Yep, you guessed it, another one I made for last week's craft show. :) I don't use the Butterfly Wings stamp set very often, but I do love this butterfly. It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but I used large amounts of prisma glitter on the butterfly and then the whole thing is covered in liquid glass. I used the Caboodle paper pack. It is such a fun paper pack to work with and just screams sunshine, outdoors, and fun. The plaid in it reminds me of the plaid shorts that were popular back in the 80's. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute, love that butterfly stamp and love those colors!

Louise said...

This is really pretty, gorgeous butterfly.

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful colors and sparkle Jenn!

Naomi said...

So cute!

gale said...

Beautiful notebook! I love that butterfly-it's gorgeous!