I found this desk organizer at a thrift store recently and have had this project in the works for about 3 weeks now. It took some time for me to get around to sanding and spray painting it, and then I got sidetracked with other projects and finally got around to finishing it today.
We woke up to six inches of snow this morning! The kids ended up with a snow day and I didn't feel too terribly guilty for spending my day crafting. ;) I used Caboodle papers from CTMH and ink distressed the edges of the paper in Crystal Blue ink (also CTMH). I used a large quantity of adhesive on this project, but also used Mod Podge as an adhesive & sealer to make sure everything was not only protected but also stayed put.
I hope everyone has a fabulous week and gets to enjoy some sunshine. Thanks for stopping by!