Friday, April 23, 2010

Hardbound Journals

I made these for last weekend's craft show. The journals, like the previous one I showed in orange, came from the dollar spot at Michael's. The Whoops-A-Daisy paper pack seemed perfect for these bright colors. I had a blast making them. As much as I've grumbled about making the covered junior legal pads in the past, as I made these journals, I realized that everyone has their niche of what they are good at. I also realized that my niche seems to be decorated journals, composition books, notepads, and yes, even covered junior legal pads. So I am sure you'll see many more of them from me. :) I hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise said...

They look awesome! I wish I had your miche about this, mine always look forced. :(

gale said...

Beautiful journals! I especially love that last one.