Friday, April 2, 2010

Miracle Layouts

Close to My Heart will be offering the Miracle Kit to celebrate National Scrapbooking month. I'll post the details on my sidebar. :) I decided to do a pre-order of the kit and see just how easily it went together. I was absolutely amazed! Not only is it a gorgeous and well thought out kit, but the layouts went together effortlessly! I even have some leftovers that I plan on making some cards with. Waste not want not! :)

The two beauties featured in the layouts are my nieces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All supplies/embellishments used came in the kit and I only had to supply adhesive and ink. I love the flip flaps that came in the kit that allowed me to use multiple photos on the layout. If you haven't had a chance to try these in your layouts, you really should check them out! I love them!

3 comments:

gale said...

What beautiful pages and those pictures are amazing!! They look like they're from a magazine. Gorgeous!

The Mama Monkey said...

These are so cute! What a fabulous kit!!

Martha said...

wow, so adorable ;)