Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Rock Graduation Layout

I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. I was having a heck of a time finding a good spot to take pics of the layouts I had done. As y'all know, I am WAY behind on my scrappin' and have set a goal of getting more done. Here is one of the layouts I created this week in my quest to get caught up. :)

It is a rather simple layout, using only part of a level one kit and some My Stickease for embellishment. I was able to put it together in less than 20 minutes which is rather impressive since I was on cold meds! LOL It's quite a bit simpler than what I like to do, but it felt good to simply get some pics on paper and ready for the album!

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH You Rock Level 1 Kit, Indian Corn Blue & Outdoor Denim Cardstock
Inks: CTMH Indian Corn Blue & Outdoor Denim
Stamps: None
Misc: CTMH You Rock My Stickease

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Looks good to me! I am not a real scrapper, I have to force myself to do it, I would rather make cards! I wish I loved it more, then I would be caught up..LOL!

CathyRose said...

Great page!I haven't scrapped in a few months. I am starting to miss it.

The Mama Monkey said...

Woo Hoo for the girls who are getting albums done! I think I am the same as you...CAS scrapper. You know, I just like them better that way. More focus on the pictures. :)

gale said...

Very nice layout!! I hate taking pics of scrapbook pages. They're too big for my light box. Love the colors on this one.