Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caboodle Mini-Album

I made this album for a customer who specifically asked me to use the Caboodle paper pack and Fun Times stamp set from CTMH. She purchased two albums from me last year for her twin granddaughters and approached me again this year now that she has another granddaughter and a grandson. She loved both of the albums and said she's not sure she can give them away to her kids! LOL I didn't get any pics of the baby girl album I did for her, but here is the album for her grandson. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Caboodle Lvl 2 paper pack, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Chocolate, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: CTMH Fun Times, CTMH Bowl of Cherries (sweet smile sentiment)
Inks: CTMH Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Chocolate
Misc: Ribbon, Dew Drops, Nesties Labels, CTMH Clear Buttons, Brown Scrapper's Floss, Liquid Glass

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I must try one of these! Good job!

Cheryl Even said...

What a great idea to combine the Fun Times stamp set with Caboodle. This album is adorable. I hope your customer can bear to give it away!

peata said...

cute mini.

gale said...

What a cute album. I would have trouble giving it up too!