Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Card Workshop

I taught a card workshop last week and as usual waited till the last minute to prep. The ladies who attended thought it was a great...but as they say, you're often your own worst critic....so I'm only showing my two favorite cards here. ;) I took the workshop from CTMH's Wishes card book. I love how few supplies it took to make 16 cards (2 each of 8 designs). I'm looking forward to making these cards again in the future with different papers and perhaps a colored card base. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Louise said...

Cool Cards Jenn. I think you are totally on the money, we are always our own worst critic. Although absolutely no need to be with these, they are fab.

Dawn said...

These cards are just lovely! I love the layouts!!!

Naomi said...

We are our own worst critics and as reps/demos for paper crafting companies we always feel (at least I do) that nothing less than the best is good enough to show. I am letting up on myself a little. BUT, you should not be critical of these cards. They are fabulous!

gale said...

I think they turned out great!!