Monday, May 31, 2010

Card Workshop

Back in March I provided a gift certificate for a free card workshop to be given away as a door prize drawing. The woman who won was very excited. I love it when my customers are as passionate about this stuff as I am. LOL Anyways, I went and taught the workshop today and had so much fun. It was great to hang out with her and her mother, sister, and two daughters. I kept the cards simple because I wasn't sure what the skill levels of everyone attending were. They did a great job and we all had fun. Here are the three cards that we did....same design, just different stamps and papers. :)

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics, CTMH Hollyhock, Buttercup, & White Daisy CS
Stamps: CTMH One Of A Kind
Inks: CTMH Hollyhock, Garden Green, Buttercup
Misc: CTMH Clear Sparkle


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Veranda Creative Basics, CTMH Veranda Lvl 2 Paper Pack, CTMH Cocoa, Garden Green, & Colonial White CS
Stamps: CTMH A Tweet
Inks: CTMH Garden Green, Cocoa, & Creme Brulee


Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Cherry-O Creative Basics & Lvl 2 Paper Pack, CTMH Sweet Leaf, Blush & White Daisy CS
Stamps: CTMH A Posy
Inks: CTMH Sweet Leaf, Blush, Heavenly Blue, and Chocolate
Misc: CTMH Blush Organdy Ribbon, CTMH Stardust Glitz, Liquid Glass

6 comments:

RainbowGirl said...

What a fabulous idea for composition! You could come up with so many different variations, and the cards that you posted were absolutely divine!

scrappinmominky said...

Great cards. I love the last card.

CathyRose said...

All three of the cards are winners! I bet they had a great time making those!

Naomi Ball said...

I love that the cards are the same sketch, but so completely different. Good job on these!

gale said...

Cute cards. Great variations on the sketch!

mE said...

Beautiful cards!! My fave is the birdie card! :)