Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

I made this notebook for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. We tucked a gift card to a craft store inside of it for her. I really like how it came together. Of course I could be biased since the Sweet Pea DSP stack from SU and Rich Razzleberry are two of my favorite things right now. ;)

Photobucket
Papers: SU Rich Razzleberry CS, SU Sweet Pea DSP Stack, CTMH Buttercup & White Daisy CS
Stamps: God's Beauty and Of The Earth (both are hostess sets from SU)
Inks: SU Rich Razzleberry, CTMH Buttercup, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Brads (unknown company)

6 comments:

HappyScrapper said...

Thanks for the instructions! They are different that what I've been making- always fun to find a new way to make them!
The card is just beautiful!! Love it!!
Happy scrappin'
LIsa

HappyScrapper said...

oops! Sorry! didn't read close enough! THe notebook is beautiful!!!!

Traci said...

Beautiful notebook! I love the dp you used!

gale said...

Beautiful card!! Great idea to use that dsp with that stamp.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, that is so pretty! Love the stamping on the butterfly and that bg paper is so pretty!

CathyRose said...

That is so pretty! Love the butterfly, the notebook is lovely!