Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We have a winner!!!!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's suggestions. We are in the process of switching my scrap space and the family room. The family room is bigger and will allow me to teach classes in it. I even found an oak dining room table at a rummage sale last weekend for $5. DH just needs to repair a split in the wood for me. Probably 90% of my scrap space is put back together. Now we just need to work on my old scrap space so that it can become the new family room and put the finishing touches on my new scrap space. I expect in another two weeks all of the dust will have settled. Or so I hope anyways. :-D So as soon as I'm able to, I'll post pics of my new space. Meanwhile, the winner of the blog candy is.....

CathyRose

Congrats!!!

Please e-mail me your info (jenn.embry@gmail.com) so I can send these cute little flowers out to you. :)

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee CathyRose!!!

Naomi said...

YAH for Cathy!!! I am jealous...LOL!

CathyRose said...

Yay for me!! I just emailed you. Thanks so much Jenn!