Friday, May 28, 2010

You're The Best Card

I made this card for a customer who has been spending a nice chunk of her crafting budget with me over the past couple of months. She is a new customer to me (but not CTMH) that I met at a craft show a couple of months ago. She is absolutely delightful and I love visiting with her and having her at my workshops.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Cherry-O Creative Basics, CTMH Tulip & White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: CTMH A Huge Thanks (consultant only stamp set)
Inks: CTMH Tulip, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate
Misc: CTMH Blush Ribbon, Studio G Flocking, Liquid Glass (under the flocking)


I've been wanting to play around with flower soft for a while now, but alas it's just not in my budget. However I did find some Studio G flocking in the dollar bins at Michael's. Needless to say, much like glitter I am smitten and must have ALL colors. I bought one of each pack so I'd have all 20 colors that I saw there. So for less than the cost of one small jar of flower soft, I have 20 jars of flocking. Very easy on the budget I'd say. :)

5 comments:

Shirley said...

oh thank you about the flocking, I too have a scrapbook budget and CTMH products first and good buys on OPP (other peoples products) next and I so wanted some of the flocking and now I can try it! thanks and the card is GREAT!

Naomi said...

NICE card! I, too, value my favorite customers and love making them goodies! Flocking is a GREAT idea. I will have to run to the craft store and see if I can find any. I, too, am just not willing to pay for Flower Soft. Your idea is wonderful. Maybe I can run out tomorrow!

Cheryl Even said...

Cute card. I like the way the flowers pop off the card. Thanks for the budget -saving tip, too!

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute. Love this card.

CathyRose said...

How nice of you to say thank you to one of your good customers! Beautifully done!