Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Covered Jr. Legal Pad w/Matching Cards

Here are the aforementioned notepads and matching cards that I included in the care package for the female soldiers. My mil was quite adamant that they needed something feminine with being around men all the time. :) I like her thinking....and had a blast making these. Of course if it has to do with bright colors, flowers, glitter, or bling of any kind, then I'm all over it. ROFL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The paper came like it is...with the stripes and flowers. It worked out quite perfect if I do say so myself. I don't remember the brand. It's from my LSS. I paired with with Tempting Turquoise CS from SU and Tulip CS from CTMH. The "Thank You" sentiment is from the SU set "With All My Heart". The card uses "Flower Pot" from CTMH. The first card is simply a piece of scrap paper. It doesn't show up well in the pic, but I did use some liquid glass on the flowers to add some more dimension.

2 comments:

quiltindiva said...

Can you give us your instructions on how to make the Jr Legal pad with pictures?

gale said...

Cute-I love it! The colors are perfect!