Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our New Kitty...

I don't have any artwork to share today since I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things after our little mini-vacation over the holiday weekend. However I thought you might enjoy seeing some pics of our new kitty. Isn't she adorable? She's about 8 weeks old...we've been watching her play and sleep since we got her yesterday and haven't come up with a suitable name as of yet. I'll keep you posted on a name. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In this one she's attacking one of my daughter's socks. Apparently she thought it was worthy prey! LOL

4 comments:

RainbowGirl said...

She is absolutely adorable!

CathyRose said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous!

Naomi Ball said...

What a beautiful kitten! I saw your newer post, and Izzy does seem to fit her! Enjoy that sweet kitty!

gale said...

She's so cute. I just love kittens-they're so fun to watch.